In Appliscale we believe that sharing is caring. Especially during Christmas, people want to share goodness and help others. It has become our tradition that this time of year the Appliscale team supports those who are in need.
This year we chose several charity organizations that we’re going to donate to.
How do we do this? Collectively! Employees can support one of the selected organizations and then Appliscale matches that amount 😀 Every penny makes a difference and together we can make an impact. We encourage you to join us and help those who really need it.
If you wish to add your brick, please take a look at the supported organizations below:
- Raknroll – Foundation has been undertaking unconventional support activities for 12 years. They introduce a new standard of the public debate on cancer. To break the taboo around cancer and to spread positive energy.
Their main goal is to help patients with cancer. They help people go through this illness with dignity, live well and in full happiness despite the harshness of the disease. The organisation creates programs that fill gaps in the system and address the needs of patients and their loved ones.
- Ratujemy Zwierzaki – This fundraising is for the poorest animal shelters in Poland. The survey conducted among people representing shelters in Poland shows that these places in the winter are the most lacking in good quality food for their charges. It is for this reason that, from November 15 to December 31, 2021, the Psi Los Foundation organizes the 9th edition of the nationwide campaign “Burek will not ask for help for himself”, during which funds are collected for the purchase of food for over thirty shelters and foundations from all over Poland.
- WOŚP – It probably doesn’t require presentation 😉 You will be redirected to the payment web.
- Siepomaga – Kacper Kopanski – This is a fundraiser for our friends’ child. The complicated surgery in the US is necessary to save Kacper’s life. They are a wonderful family struggling with disabilities for 13 years, they don’t give up and never will!
- Iga – Also our friends – Iga is a wonderful girl who has a super rare immune disease and her therapy is non entirely refundable and constant treatment is essential for her.
Feel free to share this link with your friends and family. This is a great help for all those organizations as well – the more people are informed the better 🙂
And thank you in advance – you’re the best!
This post has been prepared together with our wonderful Office Manager Anna Borysewicz who also organized the action.